Pork loin cutlets with rib bones are grilled along with red onions and bok choy cabbage. Wonderful Asian flavor to the whole dish gives spicy-sweet ginger sauce. Start cooking with it, then dividing the sauce into three parts. One part will go to grease the meat during frying, so that the patties are covered with a delicious glaze. Another part of the sauce is needed for seasoning fried vegetables. And the third you serve as a dipping sauce, adding a little Hoisin sauce to it.
Time: 45 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 natural pork patties on the bones (approximately 1.3 kg.)
- 2 tbsp. l soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. l chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. l dark sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. l light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. l rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. l peeled and finely grated ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 0.5 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 red onion, sliced in circles 1 cm thick.
- 4 – 6 small tufts of bok choy cabbage, cut lengthwise in half (approximately 450 gr.)
- Preheat the grill to moderate heat. Combine soy sauce, chili sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, vinegar, grated ginger and grated garlic in a small bowl. Set aside 2 tbsp. l dressings for vegetables, and in the remaining mixture, mix the Hoisin sauce. Set aside half for serving with fried pork and mix in the remaining sauce 1 – 2 tbsp. l water.
- Sprinkle pork cutlets on both sides with 0.5 tsp. salt and black pepper. Place the meat and onions on a lightly oiled grill. Grill until pork cutlets remain only slightly pink next to the bone, 6 minutes on one side and 4-5 minutes on the other side.
- Grill the onion until it is soft. Around the middle of frying, start greasing pork and onions with a mixture of Hoisin sauce. Transfer the pork cutlets to a cutting board so that they rest for about 5 minutes and the onions in a bowl.
- Put bok-choy cabbage in a large bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Boil in the microwave until the core softens and is easily pierced with the tip of a knife, from 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/4 tsp bok choy. salt and black pepper and grill until marks from the grill appear, for 2-3 minutes on each side. Put the cabbage in a bowl with onions and mix gently with the remaining 2 tbsp. l ginger sauce. Serve pork cutlets with fried vegetables and a delayed sauce to dunk.