Bang Bang Shrimp is a signature appetizer of the American Bonefish Grill restaurant chain, crispy breaded shrimp topped with creamy spicy sweet sauce. Everyone who has tried them at least once is trying to repeat this recipe at home. And here is one of the most successful options. Frozen shrimp popcorn (breaded shrimp) is used in the preparation. Preheat them and mix with mayonnaise sauce, Thai chili sauce, spicy syrac and honey. Serve as an appetizer on salad leaves at home parties or with side dishes as the main course.
Time: 20 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 pack of frozen popcorn shrimp (approximately 500 gr.)
- 1/4 Art. thai chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise
- 1.5 tbsp. l honey
- 1 tbsp. l siracha sauce
- 4 lettuce to serve
- Chopped green onion, for serving
- Cook the shrimp according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, mix Thai chili sauce, mayonnaise, honey, and siraca sauce in a bowl.
- Mix the prepared shrimp with the sauce while they are still hot. Put lettuce on a plate and spoon shrimp on the leaves. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.