The basis of this dish is the popular Korean street food ttokpokki, rice dumplings ttok in hot sauce with kochujan paste, kochukaru pepper, kombu seaweed and dried anchovies, which perfectly enhance the taste and make it saturated. When ramen (instant noodles) is added to ttokpokki, an amazing rapocchi dish is served, served in deep bowls with boiled egg halves, green onions, Asian fishcakes and sesame seeds. Rapocci warms perfectly in the winter and helps to survive the heat in summer. Fans of Asian cuisine will appreciate its taste and combination of textures.
Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 – 6
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 0.5 tbsp. dried anchovies (approximately 30 gr.)
- 2 pieces of combos of 5 cm.
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Art. light corn syrup
- 3 tbsp. l kochjujang pasta (korean spicy pasta)
- 2 tbsp. l light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. l kochukaru (korean chili pepper)
- 1 tbsp. l chopped garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 tbsp. l pasta for beef broth
- 3 tbsp. ttok (Korean rice dumplings; approximately 500 gr.)
- 1 pack (80 gr.) Instant noodles, a bag of seasoning is not needed
- 1.5 tbsp. Asian fish cakes, cut into triangles of 2.5 cm.
- 3 feathers of green onions, cut into pieces of 2 cm.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise in half
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Mix dried anchovies, kombu, onions and 4 tbsp in a large saucepan. cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, then strain the broth into a large saucepan (discarding solid residues). Bring the broth to a boil, add corn syrup, Kochujan paste, brown sugar, Kochukar, garlic and beef broth and mix. Add the toke and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer at low boil until broth thickens and evaporates for two-thirds, 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water to a boil and cook instant noodles until it becomes completely soft, 2-3 minutes. Drain and set the noodles aside.
- When the broth has evaporated, add fish cakes, noodles and green onions. Simmer for another 1-2 minutes. Garnish with half the eggs and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
This dish has a thick sauce that well covers the flow (rice dumplings). At first it is a little liquid, but when it stands, it will become thicker.