The base of the bowl is a boiled tricolor quinoa mixed with a little soy sauce. Groats are laid out in deep bowls and on top is complemented by pieces of fried salmon in teriyaki sauce and a fried vegetable mixture of Chinese bok choy cabbage and shiitake mushrooms. Before frying, slices of salmon are marinated for several minutes in teriyaki sauce mixed with soy sauce, Mirin rice wine, honey, garlic and ginger and are saturated with a wonderful bouquet of flavors. Serve the bowls, sprinkled with green onions and garnished with a lemon slice. It turns out very tasty, healthy and nutritious.
Calories 550, total fat twenty g. saturated fats 2 g. squirrels 43 g. carbohydrates 45 g. cellulose 5 g. cholesterol 80 mg., sodium 992 mg., sugar thirteen g.
Time: 40 min
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 tbsp. tricolor quinoa
- 0.7 kg salmon without skin, cut into pieces of 4 cm.
- 1/3 Art. + 2 tbsp. l soy sauce
- 1/3 Art. + 2 tbsp. l Mirina (Japanese rice wine) or
1/4 tbsp. spicy rice vinegar and water + 1 tbsp. l honey
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tbsp. l chopped peeled ginger root
- 2 tbsp. l honey
- 2 green onion feathers (white and light green parts only), finely chopped + optional for serving
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 3 bunches of small cabbage bok-choy (approximately 0.5 kg.), Cut and chop
- 170 gr shiitake mushroom caps thinly sliced
- Grated zest of half a lemon + slices for serving
- Boil quinoa according to the recommendation on the package. Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, mix 1/3 tbsp. soy sauce and mirin with three quarters of garlic, ginger and honey. Add salmon slices and flip to cover on all sides. Leave to marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the green quinoa and the remaining 2 tbsp. l soy sauce. Cover and set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil. Add bok-choy cabbage and fry until the leaves begin to fade, 3-4 minutes. Add the remaining garlic and mushrooms and fry, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the remaining 2 tbsp. l Mirin and lemon zest; pepper. Transfer vegetables and mushrooms into a bowl.
- Dry the pan and increase the heat to maximum. Add the remaining 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil. Add fish and about a third of the marinade to the pan (pour the remaining marinade). Cook until the salmon is browned and cooked for 3 minutes on each side. Add vegetables, salmon to each serving of quinoa and sprinkle with green onions. Serve with lemon wedges.