Grilled pork loin patties on the bones will become even more appetizing if you cover them with sticky icing from apricot jam, hot habanero pepper, fresh ginger, garlic and orange zest during frying. It will give meat not only a wonderful luster, but also a luxurious taste in which sweet, spicy, citrus and spicy notes are harmoniously balanced. If you prefer a less hot option, add only half of the habanero pod. To serve pork, prepare a fresh relish of finely chopped green apples, sweet pepper and mint. It will add a dish of freshness and juiciness.
Time: 50 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 natural pork patties on the bones
- 1 tbsp. apricot jam
- 2 tbsp. l soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. l grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves grated on a rasp
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- Half or a whole pod of habanero pepper, peeled and diced
- Vegetable oil to grease the grill
- 1 tbsp. l chopped fresh mint
- 1 green apple, peeled and diced, cut into small cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 feather of green onion, thinly sliced obliquely
- Zest and lime juice 1
- Sprinkle pork cutlets with salt and black pepper; set aside while preparing the icing.
- In a small saucepan, mix apricot jam, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, orange zest, juice and habanero pepper and bring to a boil. Simmer until the sauce evaporates and thickens, 10-15 minutes; cool. Divide the glaze between two bowls, setting aside one bowl for greasing the meat, and the other for serving with ready-made cutlets.
- Preheat the grill to moderate heat. Generously grease the wire rack with vegetable oil so that the meat does not stick.
- Use a brush to coat the meat with icing. Put the patties on the wire rack with the icing down and fry, without moving, until the icing begins to caramelize, for about 5 minutes. Lubricate the top with icing, turn the patties over, grease the other side with the icing and continue to fry until the patties are browned and sticky, and the internal temperature of the meat reaches 57 ° C for another 7-10 minutes. Pour the glaze used to grease the meat. Allow the patties to rest for 5-10 minutes, lubricating them once with a delayed glaze for serving.
Combine mint, apple, sweet pepper, green onion, zest and lime juice in a bowl and mix to distribute everything evenly.
Put some religion on the fried pork patties and serve them with the remaining icing and religion.