The favorite homemade dish of mak-n-chees turns into a real festive treat, if supplemented with lobster meat. Cut it and mix with cheese sauce, add boiled pasta there and bake everything under a layer of breadcrumbs with parsley until the topping is appetizing golden. For sprinkling, take large Japanese panko crackers, they are more crispy, which means your casserole will turn out extraordinary. When serving, sprinkle additionally with fresh parsley and enjoy a combination of creamy sauce and tender seafood.
Time: 1 hour. 20 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 2 lobster tails of 220 g., Defrost frozen, remove the meat from the shell and chop
- 450 gr penne pasta
- 60 gr butter + 1 tbsp. l. to grease the form
- 2 small shallots, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste
- 5 tbsp. l premium flour
- 1/4 Art. white wine
- 4 tbsp. fat cream
- 0.5 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp. grated hot cheddar
- 2 tbsp. grated gruyere
- 1/4 Art. panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Art. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C and set the grid to a medium level. Lubricate the baking dish with a size of 22 x 32 cm.
- In a large pot with boiling salted water, add the pasta and cook over medium heat until al dente. Drain and set the pasta aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat 4 tbsp. l butter. Once the oil begins to flicker, add shallots and garlic and fry until the onions become clear. Salt and pepper to taste. Add tomato paste and flour and stir, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add white wine and evaporate in half, about 2 minutes. Gradually add cream, whisking well so that there are no lumps. Add paprika, cayenne pepper and bay leaf. Bring the cream to a boil and reduce heat to a minimum. Cook until the sauce becomes thick and covers the back of the spoon for about 5-10 minutes. When the sauce thickens, remove the bay leaf.
- Add the grated cheeses, a handful at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add the chopped lobster meat to the sauce and mix well. Add the pasta and mix. Transfer to a greased form and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and parsley. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes, then serve. Sprinkle each serving with parsley.