This luxurious hearty lasagna is prepared with meat filling from a mixture of ground beef and pork, and the cheese portion instead of traditional ricotta consists of low-fat cottage cheese. Boil the noodles for lasagna, and when all the ingredients are ready, collect the lasagna, laying in alternating layers in a large shape noodles, curd sauce, grated mozzarella, meat sauce and two times so that the top layer is meat. Then the lasagna is sprinkled with grated Parmesan and baked until all layers are warm. To make it convenient to cut into square pieces and serve, let the climb cool down a little.
Time: 2 hours 10 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 280 gr lasagna noodles
- 0.9 kg ground beef
- 450 gr raw spicy pork sausages for breakfast, without shells
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 can (800 gr.) Canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 can (170 gr.) Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil
- 450 gr mozzarella
- 10 to 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 Art. fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tbsp. low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated parmesan
- 2 eggs whipped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, fry ground beef, sausage and garlic until the mixture is browned. Drain excess fat. Add tomatoes with juices, tomato paste, 0.5 tsp. salt and a little freshly ground black pepper. Mix everything together thoroughly. Cook over low heat without covering, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, bring the water to a boil. Add olive oil and a pinch of salt. Boil the lasagna noodles as recommended on the packaging until al dente. Drain and place the noodles flat on a sheet of foil to maintain its shape.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
- Grate mozzarella and set aside. Thinly chop the basil, stacking the leaves in a stack and tightly curled in a roll. Finely chop the parsley. Add half the greens to the meat mixture and mix. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the other half of the herbs, cottage cheese, 0.5 tbsp. parmesan and eggs, and mix thoroughly.
- Moving on to the lasagna assembly!
To begin, lay out 4 sheets of noodles on the bottom of a deep rectangular baking dish, slightly overlapping. Spoon half the curd mixture onto the noodles and spread evenly. Sprinkle half the mozzarella in the curd mixture. Spread a little less than half the meat mixture on top of the mozzarella and evenly distribute, being careful not to break the lower layers. Now repeat the whole process, starting with a layer of noodles, then put the curd mixture, mozzarella and ending with a thick layer of meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with lasagna the remaining 0.5 tbsp. Parmesan Bake until it warms up and bubbles, 35-45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes, then cut into square pieces.