European cuisine |
Introducing the original dish of Chilean sea bass cheeks – very tender and at the same time bright in taste, hearty and nutritious, but not heavy. It will organically look both on the festive and on the everyday table. Fans of culinary experiments can “play” with side dishes, choosing the options to your liking.
- Chilean sea bass cheeks – 1 pc. / 200 gr.
- White Asparagus – 160 gr.
- Fresh pineapple (pulp) – 100 gr.
- Fresh mint – 2 gr.
- Tarragon (tarragon) fresh – 2 gr.
- Extra virgin olive oil – 40 gr.
- Fresh cherry (or dried in oil can be used) – 4 pcs.
- Powdered sugar – 3 g.
1. Cut the cheek of the Chilean sea bass into 3 equal parts, pickle for 10-15 minutes. in extra virgin olive oil with pressed garlic, thyme and rosemary, salt and black pepper.
2. We clean the white asparagus, then boil for 1.5–2 min., Immediately after heat treatment it needs to be cooled: it can be in cold water, but, ideally, put in ice water so that it is not digested in the process. Then dried asparagus is dried through a paper towel, salt, pepper, lightly grease with olive oil and fry on
3. Cooking the sauce. Peel the pineapple from the skin, cut into free form, add the tarragon, mint, extra virgin olive oil and beat in a blender until smooth.
Assembly and decoration:
1. Cherry cut in half, put on a tray with parchment, put a sprig of rosemary and garlic on each half, sprinkle with powdered sugar through a strainer and put in the oven at 60 degrees for 40 minutes. (tomatoes should be slightly dried on top, and remain juicy inside, with a “liquid center”). If we use ready-made dried tomatoes, then we take them out of the jar onto a paper towel so that the glass has excess oil, then cut it in half.
2. Cheeks are fried on
3. Put asparagus on a plate, spread the cheeks at a slight angle, pour each piece abundantly with sauce and decorate with a half of cherry, on the side of the dish we decorate with a sprig of basil.
1. Light aluminum can be used to fry delicate foods such as fish and asparagus.
2. It is best to apply oil to the pan with a brush or a special dispenser.
3. In order not to disturb the delicate structure of the fish during turning in a pan, use forceps with silicone nozzles.