European cuisine |
We bring to your attention a simple but extremely effective dish with a slight Asian touch. Black cod meat is so tender that it melts in your mouth like butter, not without reason one of its names is “butterfish”.
Ingredients (per 1 serving):
- Black cod fillet – 180 gr.
- Olive oil – 30 gr.
- Green Asparagus – 4 amount
- Orange juice – 100 gr.
- Butter – 10 gr.
- Sugar – 5 gr.
- Misso Pasta – 10 gr.
- Coconut milk – 4 gr.
- Honey – 10 gr.
Misso paste, honey, coconut milk combine and mix until smooth.
We clean the green asparagus, then boil for 1.5–2 minutes. Immediately after heat treatment, asparagus must be cooled: it can be in cold water, but, ideally, put in ice water, then dried asparagus is dried through a paper towel, cut in half, salt, pepper, lightly grease with olive oil and bake for 3 minutes.
Freshly squeezed orange juice, filter from the pulp and evaporate by 50%, then add butter and sugar to taste (depends on the orange, the sauce should be
Garnish a plate:
Put asparagus in the center, on top a black cod steak.
Pour the sauce on the cod in a circular motion around the composition and decorate with greens.
- To avoid damaging them when working with delicate products such as fish and asparagus, use a sharp cook knife made of stainless steel.
- The baking dish is best used ceramic, it better distributes and retains heat and in it your product is cooked evenly.
- Checking fish readiness is very simple. If the bones are easily removed from the fillet, the fish is ready.