Instead of traditional tuna sandwiches, treat your loved ones to Mexican tuna. Canned tuna is heated in a frying pan in a light sauce with pico de gallo salsa, olives, raisins and garlic and served on crispy toastadas, smeared with hot mayonnaise with chipotle chili flavor. Top each serving with chopped lettuce and serve with lime wedges to drizzle. Both adults and children will be delighted with such a snack.
Calories 672, total fat 47 g. saturated fats 7 g. squirrels 28 g. carbohydrates 34 g. cellulose 3 g. cholesterol 59 mg., sodium 1391 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 30 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3/4 Art. mayonnaise
- 1 lime juice + serving wedges
- 3/4 – 0.5 tsp Chipotle Chile Powder
- 8 toasts (crispy tortillas) or pockets for tacos
- 3/4 Art. golden raisins
- 0.5 tbsp. olives stuffed with pimento peppers, cut in half + 1 tbsp. l can brine
- 1 clove garlic, slightly crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 can (340 gr.) Pico de gallo or fresh salsa (1.5 – 1 3/4 tablespoons)
- 3 cans of 140 gr. canned white tuna in its own juice, drain the liquid
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley (about 1 bunch)
- 1 small head of romano lettuce, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 230 ° C.
- Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder and 1 tbsp in a small bowl. l water, cover and refrigerate. Put the toasts on a baking sheet and bake until crisp, 5 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat, add raisins and fry, shaking the pan until it swells, for about 30 seconds. Add olives, garlic and bay leaf; cook, stirring, 20 seconds. Add pico de gallo, olive pickle and 2/3 tbsp. water. Cook over low heat until thick, about 8 minutes.
- Add the pieces of tuna to the pan and cook, pouring the sauce until the fish warms up, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and remove from heat. Remove the garlic and bay leaf.
- Spread about 1 tbsp. l spicy mayonnaise for each toast. Top with tuna sauce, salad and leftover spicy mayonnaise. Serve with lime wedges.