In addition to tuna, these sandwiches are filled with juicy arugula, sliced tomatoes, boiled eggs, red onions, canned artichokes, anchovies, olives and radishes. All the ingredients are perfectly combined with each other to taste and laid out in layers on horizontally cut buns and sprinkled with vinaigrette dressing. The main thing in a Parisian sandwich is to let the bread get saturated with the delicious juices of this whole salad, so wrap each in a film and hold it under the press for several minutes, putting, for example, a frying pan on top. Parisian sandwiches can be taken on a picnic or on a trip. They perfectly tolerate the road and become even tastier.
Calories 520, total fat 29th g. saturated fats 5 g. squirrels 34 g. carbohydrates thirty g. cellulose 2 g. cholesterol 187 mg., sodium 611 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 35 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp. l red wine vinegar
- 1/4 Art. extra-virgin olive oil + extra to drizzle
- 4 Italian buns or other soft buns cut in half
- 1 medium bunch of arugula or 2 tbsp. spring salad mixture
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 part of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. dry artichoke cores, dry and chop finely
- 2 cans of 170 gr. canned tuna in oil
- 4 – 8 anchovy fillets, dried (optional)
- 0.5 tbsp. pitted or calamata olives sliced
- 4 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- Put the eggs in a pan and fill with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 8-10 minutes. Drain and pour eggs with cold water.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, mix vinegar, 0.5 tsp. salt and black pepper to taste. Combine the olive oil with a whisk. Place the buns sliced up on the work surface and lightly sprinkle with a quarter of the dressing. Put the arugula on the lower halves of the buns. Put chopped tomatoes, onions and artichokes on top. Salt and sprinkle with a quarter of the dressing.
- Drain the tuna, but leave it lightly oiled. Mix the tuna with the remaining dressing, and then spread it evenly over the sandwiches. Peel and finely chop hard-boiled eggs and lay slices on top of tuna. Put anchovy fillet on top, if you use it, then olives and radishes. Cover the top halves of the buns, squeezing them.
- Wrap each sandwich in a plastic film and put on top of the pan as a load; let it brew for at least 15 minutes so that the bread absorbs all the juices.