This delicious juicy burrito is perfect for a hearty snack or dinner with a glass of beer. For cooking, you can use the remains of boiled rice and grilled chicken. Chopped chicken is heated in a sauce along with canned pinto beans, pico de gallo (fresh salsa from finely chopped tomatoes and chili peppers) and chipotle peppers, which fill the burrito with a spicy flavor with notes of smoking. Then all the components of the burrito are tightly wrapped in a large tortilla, and can be served with guacamole for dipping.
Calories 731, total fat thirty g. saturated fats eleven g. squirrels 43 g. carbohydrates 70 g. cellulose 8 g. cholesterol 117 mg., sodium 1501 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 30 min.
The recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1.5 tbsp. chopped grilled chicken, skinless
- 1 can (400 g) canned Pinto beans, rinse
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 3/4 Art. pico de gallo or fresh salsa
- 1 chopped pepper in adobo sauce, chopped, + 1-2 tbsp. l can sauce
- 1/4 Art. coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 wheat tortillas for burritos
- 1 and 1/3 Art. boiled white rice, warm
- 1 and 1/3 Art. Monterey Jack grated cheese (approx. 140 gr.)
- 1 and 1/3 Art. chopped lettuce romano
- Guacamole, for serving (optional)
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil. Add 0.5 tbsp. pico de gallo, chopped chipotle pepper and adobo sauce to taste; cook until the mixture begins to hiss, about 2 minutes. Add beans and 3/4 tbsp. water and bring to a gentle boil, then add the chicken and cook until the sauce thickens, about 2 minutes. Add cilantro and salt to taste.
- Preheat the tortillas as recommended on the package. Lay out the rice with a horizontal strip in the lower half of each tortilla, stepping 4 cm from the edges on all sides. From the top, evenly spread the grated cheese, chicken mixture, salad and the remaining pico de gallo.
- Fold the bottom edge of each cake tightly over the filling, tuck it on its sides and roll it tightly. Cut the burrito in half and serve with guacamole.