This granola will turn out to be healthier than the one you are used to, not only by reducing the amount of sweetener, but also by adding healthy fats – extra virgin olive oil. The mixture consists of oatmeal, millet air, coconut flakes, chopped almonds and sesame seeds. Everything is covered with a mixture of olive oil, brown sugar and maple syrup and dried in the oven. Granola is rich in fiber, healthy fats and minerals. It is stored in the bank for a week. Pour it with milk, add your favorite dried fruits and enjoy an energy breakfast.
Calories 260, total fat fifteen g. saturated fats 2,5 g. squirrels 7 g. carbohydrates 25 g. cellulose 4 g. cholesterol 0 mg., sodium 110 mg., sugar 8 g.
Time: 55 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3.5 tbsp. oatmeal
- 1.5 tbsp. millet air
- 1 tbsp. chopped almonds with peel
- 1/3 Art. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 Art. toasted unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp. l sesame seeds
- 1/3 Art. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Art. light brown sugar
- 1/4 Art. maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the grid on the middle level of the oven and preheat the oven to 160 ° C.
- Combine oatmeal, millet milks, almonds, coconut, pumpkin seeds and sesame in a large bowl.
- Combine olive oil, brown sugar, maple syrup, vanilla extract and 3/4 tsp in a small bowl. salt.
- Pour the olive oil mixture into granola and mix to coat everything evenly. Put on a baking sheet with sides, evenly distribute and bake until golden brown, mixing the mixture once in the middle of baking, 30-40 minutes. Allow to cool completely on a baking sheet, and then pour into a jar and store at room temperature for up to 1 week.