Strawberry ful is a simple summer dessert that is especially relevant in the strawberry season. Despite the simplicity of preparation, it looks very elegant and elegant, because it is strawberries with whipped cream in all its glory. Chopped strawberries marinated in orange juice just interfere with homemade whipped cream, sprinkle everything with graham crackers and serve in elegant glasses or gourds. A spoonful of honey added to the vanilla whipped cream will add a special flavor to this dessert. Sunny Anderson suggests serving a dessert with a cracker plate instead of a spoon to scoop up the cream and enjoy.
Time: 40 min
Servings: 4 – 6
The recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 tbsp. strawberries, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. l orange juice
- 0.5 tbsp. Sahara
- 2 tbsp. heavily chilled cream
- 1 tbsp. l honey
- 1 tsp Sahara
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 whole grain graham crackers with cinnamon, break into plates
- In a bowl, mix strawberries, orange juice and sugar. Let it brew at room temperature for 30 minutes by shaking several times.
- Whipped cream:
In a large bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks. Add honey, sugar and vanilla extract. Continue whisking until moderately stable peaks.
- Remove the strawberries from the bowl with a slotted spoon and add to the whipped cream. Gently rub the strawberries into the whipped cream with a silicone spatula. Arrange them in glasses or bowls and serve with whole-grain Graham cookies, crushing them on top or using cracker plates instead of spoons.