This healthy low-calorie cheesecake is baked without cake, but thanks to cherry topping it looks presentable and appetizing. The filling contains semi-skimmed ricotta, low-fat sour cream and low-calorie cream cheese cream, and the texture is surprisingly delicate, like a traditional cheesecake. After baking, allow it to solidify well in the refrigerator, and before serving, cover with toppings from whole cherries boiled with honey, lemon juice and gelatin. Use sweet cherries for topping, and then you only need one spoonful of honey to sweeten.
Calories 290, total fat 12 g. saturated fats 7 g. squirrels 12 g. carbohydrates 34 g. cellulose 1 g. cholesterol 115 mg., sodium 230 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 1 hour. 20 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 pack (450 gr.) Semi-skimmed ricotta
- 0.5 tbsp. low-fat sour cream
- 110 gr. cream cheese neuchatel, or low-fat cream cheese softened
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 Art. Sahara
- 1/4 Art. premium flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh or frozen seedless cherries
- 1 tbsp. l honey
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice
- 0.5 tsp plain gelatin
- 1 tbsp. l warm water
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C. Sprinkle a detachable mold with a diameter of 22 cm with a cooking spray.
- Put the ricotta in a food processor and beat until a smooth creamy mass is obtained. Add sour cream, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla, lemon zest and salt. Beat to mix well. Put the mixture in the prepared form and bake until the center of the cheesecake is frozen, 50-55 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, then cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Put cherries, honey and lemon juice in a medium-sized pot and bring to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat. In a small bowl, dilute the gelatin in warm water until completely dissolved, then mix the dissolved gelatin in the cherry mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours, stirring once or twice during this time, until the mixture thickens, but has not yet set.
- When the cheesecake hardens in the refrigerator, cover it with cherry topping and serve or store in the refrigerator covered for up to three days.
Great source: calcium, protein, selenium
Good source: phosphorus, riboflavin, vitamin A