Recipe author – Paula Dean (Paula Deen) – famous chef, TV presenter, restaurant owner, culinary writer
This delicious and quick-to-cook cake contains everything that everyone loves so much in the popular Banana Split dessert, and even more. In addition to bananas and air whipped cream, you will find a thick layer of delicate cream and juicy slices of pineapples, all on a crumbly crust of crushed cookies mixed with butter. You only have to bake a crust, and it will take no more than 10 minutes. Then the cake gathers in shape and freezes in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Time: 20 minutes. plus pour time
Servings: 15 – 20
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 tbsp. chopped graham crackers
- 330 gr butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 450 gr powdered sugar
- 1 can (560 gr.) Of canned pineapple slices, drain the liquid
- 2-3 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 container (340 gr.) Whipped cream for topping
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
For cake, mix chopped Graham crackers with 110 gr. butter. Put the mixture on the bottom of the mold measuring 22×32 cm. And evenly distribute. Bake the cake for 5-8 minutes.
- Beat the eggs, 220 gr. butter and powdered sugar until lush. Put the mixture on the cooled cake. Add a layer of chopped pineapple and a layer of chopped bananas. Cover with whipped cream and sprinkle with nuts or Graham crackers. Refrigerate for 1 hour.