Like herring in sweet and sour marinade, pickled mackerel is a great appetizer.
- Half a glass of table vinegar
- tablespoon of vegetable oil
- a tablespoon of dry mustard
- two tablespoons without salt top
- a tablespoon of sugar
- mackerel – how much is needed
Cooking Pickled Mackerel:
Cut the prepared fish into slices, take an enameled pan and lay the fish in layers, alternating with onions, with the bottom layer being the onion and the top also the onion. Water each layer of fish with marinade.
For the marinade, mix all the ingredients thoroughly, nothing needs to be heated. Press on top with oppression and leave at room temperature for two hours, and then, put in the refrigerator for a day. The dish is ready.