With a handful of berries, fruits, natural yogurt and juice on hand, you can recharge your batteries every morning with this tasty, healthy and nutritious smoothie, which is prepared in a matter of minutes. Strawberries and bananas are a win-win flavor combination that will sparkle with new colors if you add a bit of raspberry or kiwi and orange juice. Natural sugar-free yogurt will give the smoothie a creamier texture, and crushed ice will make the drink invigorating. This beginning of the day awakens no worse than morning coffee.
Time: 5 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3 large ripe bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp. washed strawberries peeled from leaves
- 0.5 tbsp. raspberries or peeled and chopped kiwi (about 2 pcs.)
- 1 tbsp. natural yogurt without additives
- 1 and 1/4 Art. orange juice
- 1/4 Art. honey
- 1/4 Art. crushed ice
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and beat at high speed until smooth, about 30-45 seconds.
Pour into glasses and serve.