Try the popular Aperol Syringe cocktail in the form of a frozen slush. It is just as tasty, but refreshing even more. Great for a summer brunch or a bachelorette party! In this recipe, the Aperol liqueur is supplemented with freshly squeezed orange and lemon juice and is frozen. Then you need to scrape the delicious ice with forks, and put the resulting snow mass into glasses and fill in the prosecco. You can store the base for slush in the freezer to pamper guests with a delicious cocktail at any time.
Time: 4 hours 50 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice (from 4-6 oranges)
- 3 tbsp. l freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1-2 lemons)
- 1/3 Art. Sahara
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 2 tbsp. orange liquor, for example, Aperol
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Prosecco
- In a small saucepan, mix orange and lemon juice, sugar and salt. Heat over medium heat without boiling, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon to dissolve the sugar. Once the sugar has dissolved, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the liquor. Set aside to cool completely.
- Pour into a baking dish measuring 20 x 20 cm. And freeze until completely frozen, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Scrape the surface of the frozen mixture with a fork and put out 0.5 tbsp. slush in glasses, complete each serving of prosecco.