What could be more beautiful than a juicy ripe summer peach? Its excellent taste will brighten up any dessert or breakfast, wherever it is added. In this smoothie, peaches are mixed with oatmeal steamed in hot water, which together with low-fat yogurt will give the cocktail a thick creamy texture and make it more satisfying. Add honey and cinnamon for a richer flavor, whisk well and enjoy the bite with fresh peach.
Calories 290, total fat 3 g. saturated fats 0.5 g. squirrels 8 g. carbohydrates 63 g. cellulose 6 g. cholesterol 5 mg., sodium 60 mg., sugar 49 g.
Time: 10 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3 tbsp. l instant oat flakes
- 1/4 Art. hot water
- 2 small ripe yellow peaches, peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped + peach slice for serving
- 3/4 Art. ice cubes
- 1/3 Art. low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp. l honey
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, pour oatmeal with hot water and leave for 5 minutes.
- Put the oatmeal mixture, peaches, ice cubes, yogurt, honey and cinnamon in a blender. Beat at high speed until smooth. Add 1 – 2 tbsp. l water if necessary to dilute the smoothie. Pour into a glass and garnish with a slice of peach.