This healthy and nutritious smoothie, similar to mint ice cream with pieces of chocolate, is great for breakfast and will be a real find for those who stick to keto diets. Prepares in minutes. The basis of the smoothie is coconut milk and some natural yogurt. Beat it by adding ice, mint leaves and spinach, and then stir in the cocoa nibs, which will resemble pieces of chocolate. Sweeten your smoothie with erythritol if desired. The drink perfectly invigorates and quickly cheers up with its charming appearance and refreshing taste.
Time: 5 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 tbsp. sugar free coconut milk
- 0.5 tbsp. tightly laid leaves of small spinach
- 0.5 tbsp. plain yogurt made from whole milk
- 1/4 Art. freshly mint leaves
- Half avocado
- 1 – 1.5 tbsp. ice
- 2 – 3 tbsp. l erythritol sweetener *
- 1 tbsp. l crushed cocoa beans, + additionally for serving
- Mix coconut milk, spinach, yogurt, mint, avocado, 1 tbsp. In a blender. ice and 2 tbsp. l erythritis and whisk until smooth. Try it and add more ice or sweetener if necessary. Add the cocoa nibs and beat to distribute evenly.
- Pour into glasses, sprinkle with cocoa nibs and serve immediately.
Erythritol sugar substitute can be found in most dietary departments or online stores.