If you are making a milkshake with fresh strawberries, chop the berries and leave to infuse, sprinkled with sugar and sprinkled with vanilla extract, for about an hour. During this time, strawberries will start juice, which will give the cocktail a more intense taste. Then the strawberries are whipped together with vanilla ice cream and milk, and the strawberry smoothie is ready. Serve immediately with a glass of berries and enjoy the wonderful summer taste and aroma.
Time: 30 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 220 gr fresh strawberries, peeled and thinly sliced + whole berries for serving
- 2 tbsp. l with a hill of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. vanilla ice cream
- 0.5 tbsp. milk
- In a bowl, mix chopped strawberries, sugar, and vanilla extract and mix well. Set aside and insist for at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- In a large mixer bowl, mix strawberries, ice cream, and milk. Beat until smooth. Pour into glasses and decorate the rim of each glass with whole strawberries. Serve immediately.