Recipe author – Paula Dean (Paula Deen) – famous chef, TV presenter, restaurant owner, culinary writer
This amazing milkshake mixes creamy, chocolate and milk-malt flavors in an interesting way. To prepare, you need powdered malt milk, chocolate ice cream and whole milk. Everything is whipped in a blender and served with a hat of whipped cream. Garnish each serving with halves of crispy malt balls, such as Maltesers.
Time: 10 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 2.5 tbsp. chocolate ice cream
- 0.5 tbsp. original malt milk powder
- 0.5 – 1 tbsp. whole milk
- Sweet whipped cream for serving
- Halved malt balls, for serving
- In an blender bowl, mix ice cream and dried malt milk. Add milk, a quarter cup at a time, whisking after each addition, until the desired consistency is reached. Garnish with whipped cream and malt balls.