This sparkling lemonade made from natural ingredients pleasantly refreshes with its taste of invigorating lime and sweet raspberries. It’s also very useful. The drink will appeal to both adults and children. Preparing lemonade based on a simple raspberry syrup, which is diluted with sparkling water and lime juice. Syrup can be boiled in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Serve each serving of lemonade with plenty of ice, raspberries and lime slices. Delicious cool on a hot day.
Time: 30 minutes.
Servings: 4 – 6
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 tbsp. Sahara
- 170 gr raspberries + extra for serving (about 3/4 tbsp.)
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice (16 – 25 limes)
- 1 liter sparkling water
- 1 lime, thinly sliced, for serving
- Add sugar, raspberries and 1 tbsp. water into a medium-sized pot and bring to a boil. Stir until sugar dissolves. Squeeze the berries with the back of a wooden spoon so that they release their juices. Leave to infuse until the syrup has cooled. Strain.
- Combine the cooled syrup, lime juice and sparkling water in a large jug. Pour into tall glasses filled with ice and garnish with lime slices and a few raspberries.