Recipe Author – George Stella – Famous Chef and Culinary Writer
Introduce more vegetables into your daily diet, and with this recipe, you will truly enjoy them. Vegetables are cooked using the Asian steer-fry technique, over high heat with constant stirring, and retain the maximum of their benefits. There are a few rules for making sty-fry. Firstly, you need to prepare all the ingredients in advance and put them next to the stove, because as soon as you pour oil into the pan, you will not have time to get distracted. Secondly, vegetables need to be cut into approximately equal sized pieces so that they are fried evenly and they must be dry. Finally, use a large pan or wok so that vegetables do not overfill it and mix freely.
Calories 183, total fat eleven g. saturated fats 1 g. squirrels 7 g. carbohydrates fifteen g. cellulose 4 g. cholesterol 0 mg., sodium 618 mg., sugar 8 g.
Time: 20 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 220 gr chopped tofu
- 2 tbsp. l rapeseed oil (canola)
- 1 red bell pepper, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, peeled and thinly sliced
- 0.5 tbsp. thinly chopped red onions
- 1 tbsp. yellow zucchini, sliced in thin semicircular slices
- 1 tbsp. small broccoli inflorescences
- 1 small eggplant, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 0.5 tbsp. teriyaki sauce (check the information on the package: no more than 2 g sugar per serving)
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced bok choy cabbage
- 1 tbsp. fresh sprouts masha
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 0.5 tbsp. snow pea
- 2 tbsp. l sesame oil
- First, cut all the vegetables and measure the ingredients so that everything is ready for work. Once you start frying, you will need to quickly add them.
- In a wok or large frying pan over high heat, heat rapeseed oil until it almost starts to smoke. Add, stirring constantly, pepper and onion. Continuing stirring, add zucchini, broccoli, eggplant, tofu, garlic, and teriyaki sauce in the following order. Toast, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add bok-choy cabbage, mung bean sprouts, black pepper and salt and fry, stirring, until the vegetables become crispy-tender, for about another 2 minutes.
- Stir in snow peas and sesame oil and remove from heat. Serve immediately.