If in the fridge there are leftovers of boiled rice, in a matter of minutes you can prepare a delicious Asian-style dish from them. Of the additional ingredients you will need chopped chicken breast, which is also cooked instantly, eggs, vegetables and teriyaki sauce purchased. All components are simply fried in a pan, covered with appetizing teriyaki sauce, and you get excellent fried rice, as from an Asian restaurant. Sprinkle with green onions and enjoy.
Time: 20 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 chicken breast without skin and bones (approximately 220 gr.), Diced
- 3 tbsp. boiled white rice, chilled or at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. frozen mixture of carrots and green peas, thaw
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. l grated fresh ginger
- 0.5 tbsp. japanese teriyaki sauce
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt. In a large skillet with a non-stick coating over medium heat, heat 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil. Add the eggs and fry, without stirring, until almost ready, for about 1 minute. Turn the egg pancake over with a silicone spatula and fry until it hardens on the other side for about 1 minute. Lay on a cutting board and cut into thin strips.
- In the same pan over high heat, heat the remaining 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil. Add chicken and fry, stirring, almost until done, for about 2 minutes. Add green peas and carrots, bell peppers and green onions and continue to fry, stirring until vegetables become crispy-tender, about 2 minutes. Add ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add rice and teriyaki sauce and cook, stirring, until it warms up. Stir in egg strips and arrange rice in four plates.