Recipe Author – Danny Boome – Chef, Athlete, and TV Presenter
This simple recipe will help you cook salmon in the oven, even if you are new to the kitchen. Minimum ingredients, maximum taste, and less than half an hour is prepared. This is one of those recipes that should always be on hand in case you need to quickly prepare a gourmet dinner. Salmon fillet is laid out on a pillow of lemons and oranges, covered with a mixture of sun-dried tomatoes and fresh dill and sent to the oven for 10 minutes. The fish is juicy and very fragrant. Serve a glass of dry white wine with the fish and enjoy.
Time: 20 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 skinless salmon fillet (170 – 220 gr. Each)
- 4 cups of lemon
- 4 cups of orange
- 2 tbsp. l freshly chopped dill
- 2 tbsp. l sun-dried tomatoes in oil + 1 tbsp. l oil from a can
- 2/3 Art. white wine
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
- In a large shallow baking dish 22 x 32 cm in size, put 1 slice of lemon and 1 slice of orange next to 4 rows. Each salmon fillet will have its own layer of citrus. Sprinkle each fillet with salt and black pepper, then lay the fish on top of the lemon and orange slices.
- In a small bowl, mix dill, sun-dried tomatoes and canned oil. Spread the mixture evenly over the salmon fillet and drizzle with white wine. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.