Turn ordinary instant noodles into a delicious Thai-style dish. In addition to noodles, you will need a frozen vegetable mixture for stir-fry, chopped grilled chicken and the highlight of this dish is creamy peanut butter. Together with lime juice and spices, it turns into an amazing sauce that will cover vegetables and noodles. Steam the noodles separately and add it to the already prepared sauce. It turns out, hearty, juicy and Asian-style delicious.
Time: 20 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3 tbsp. grilled chicken
- 280 gr instant noodles (no seasoning bags needed)
- 2 tbsp. l + 2/3 Art. olive oil
- 350 gr frozen vegetable stir-fry mix with mushrooms, broccoli and bell pepper, thaw
- 0.5 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 6 tbsp. l sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. l lightly salted soy sauce
- 1 lime juice
- 0.5 tbsp. finely chopped green onions
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- In a large saucepan over moderate heat, boil the noodles in accordance with the recommendation on the packaging, then drain the water and set the noodles aside, leaving 1/4 tbsp. broth from cooking.
- In a medium-sized frying pan with high walls over moderate heat, heat 2 tbsp. l olive oil. Add the vegetable mixture and then peanut butter, chili sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, green onion, red pepper flakes and the remaining 2/3 tbsp. olive oil. Fry, stirring, until the peanut butter melts, 3-5 minutes, stir in the left broth. Add the noodles and chicken and mix to evenly coat the sauce. Warm up the noodles completely, 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer noodles to a large serving dish and serve warm.