Recipe author – Sandra lee (Sandra Lee) – television chef, TV presenter, culinary writer
The special taste of fried tilapia fillet is given by seasoning for seafood, which is mixed with flour, and then the fish is rolled in this mixture. It will take you no more than 5 minutes to fry the tender fillet. Immediately shift the tilapia on paper towels to remove excess fat, and in the oil remaining in the pan aromatic after fish, prepare a delicious sauce based on butter with garlic, lemon juice and fresh parsley. Despite the greasy base of the sauce, thanks to the greens and lemon juice, the taste will be refreshing – what you need for fried fish! Sprinkle tilapia with the sauce and enjoy.
Time: 15 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 0.7 kg fresh tilapia fillets
- 1/4 Art. premium flour
- 2 tsp condiments for seafood
- 1 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. l rapeseed oil (canola)
- 2 tbsp. l butter
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. l lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. l chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat the oven to 150 ° C.
- In a shallow baking dish, combine flour, seafood seasoning, salt and black pepper. Add tilapia and roll lightly on each side.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil. Shake off excess flour from the fish and place it in the pan. Fry on both sides, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer tilapia to a baking sheet covered with a paper bag or paper towels, and keep it warm in the oven while preparing the sauce.
- Reduce the heat under the pan in which the tilapia was fried to a minimum and add the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the garlic, lemon juice and parsley and cook for 2 minutes. Arrange the tilapia fillets on plates, pour the sauce, serve with baked vegetables.