This quick version of Chinese dan-dan noodles is cooked in just 20 minutes, turning cheap instant noodles into an amazing dish full of rich flavor. Brewed noodles are served in a hot broth made from soy sauce, spicy sesame oil and pickled cucumber brine and filled with a whole gamut of flavors with spicy, sour, spicy and sweet notes. A fried minced pork will make the dish more nutritious and nutritious. All products of this Asian dish are available, and they can be found in the nearest supermarket, and thanks to a competent combination of ingredients, the taste of dan-dan turns out to be authentic.
Time: 20 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3 packs of 85 gr. instant noodles (no seasoning bags needed)
- 4 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 220 gr minced pork
- 1 tbsp. l grated peeled ginger root
- 6 tbsp. l lightly salted soy sauce
- 1/3 Art. chopped canned cucumbers + 6 tbsp. l brine
- 2 tbsp. l spicy sesame oil
- In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Boil the noodles according to the instructions on the package. Drain, rinse the noodles thoroughly under cold water. Drain again and set aside the noodles.
- In a large frying pan over high heat, heat 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil until it starts to flicker. Add minced pork and 2 tsp. ginger and fry, smashing the minced meat with a wooden spoon until it is lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add 2 tbsp. l soy sauce, chopped pickles, 3 tbsp. l brine and 1/4 tbsp. water. Cook by scraping sticky pieces from the bottom of the pan until the liquid has evaporated from the pan and the pork starts to fry again, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mix in a large bowl 1/4 tbsp. water with the remaining 4 tbsp. l soy sauce, 3 tbsp. l brine, 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil, spicy sesame oil and the remaining 1 tsp. Ginger Add the noodles and mix to coat evenly. Put the pork on top, mix and serve immediately.
Noodle Recipe Dan-Dan.