Recipe author – Guy Fier (Guy Fieri) – TV presenter, restaurateur, culinary writer, co-owner of restaurants
Pork ribs are grilled until golden brown, and then cooked in the oven. You can even use a home electric grill – the taste will be amazing! The layers of ribs peeled from the membranes are marinated for several minutes in a mixture of apple cider vinegar and garlic, which will make them softer and add flavor. After grilling, the ribs are baked in a roasting pan with beer, and a few minutes before being cooked, they are smeared with a sweet-spicy barbecue sauce. You can cook the sauce in advance and store it in a jar in the refrigerator.
Time: 4 hours 15 minutes.
Servings: 4 – 6
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1.3 kg pork ribs with loin, remove the membranes, cut the layers of ribs in half
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. l coarse salt
- 2 tbsp. l freshly ground black pepper
- 10 cloves of garlic crushed
- Half bottle of beer
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 4 parts
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil
- 0.5 tbsp. Luke
- 1 tbsp. l chopped pepper serrano
- 1 tbsp. l chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. l chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp. l cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. raspberries frozen
- 1/3 Art. pitted raspberry jam
- 3 tbsp. l molasses
- Preheat the street grill or electric grill to high heat.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- In a large bag on a ziplock or container, mix vinegar, water, 1 tbsp. l salt and 1 tbsp. l black pepper, 4 cloves of garlic and ribs. Let it brew at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the marinade and sprinkle the remaining salt and black pepper on both sides. Fry the ribs on a street grill or electric grill until they are lightly browned.
- Lay the ribs in a large roasting pan with a wire rack and pour half of the beer to the bottom. You can drink the rest. Add the onions and the remaining cloves of garlic. Cover the frypot tightly with foil and place in a preheated oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 150 ° C and bake for 1.5 hours. Remove the foil and grease the ribs with barbecue sauce. Bake for 7 minutes, then turn over, grease again with sauce and bake for another 7 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and transfer to a chopping board. Cut between the bones. Lay the ribs on a serving platter and serve.
In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, heat olive oil. When the oil is hot, add onions and serrano pepper and fry until the onions become clear. Add garlic and ginger and fry for another 1-2 minutes, being careful not to fry vegetables. Deglaze the pan with vinegar, and then add raspberries, jam and molasses. Stir to evenly distribute, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Beat the sauce with a submersible blender, then strain it through a sieve into a bowl or jar to remove seeds, squeezing the sauce with a spatula. Can be stored under the lid in the refrigerator for a week.