From the remains of baked or fried chicken, you can prepare a delicious and satisfying pie. The chopped finished chicken is poured with a mixture of chicken broth and canned chicken cream soup and covered with a simple dough of flour, spices, butter and yogurt on top. The active part of the work will take you only 5 minutes, you just have to put the cashier in the oven and wait. Topping is lightly browned and baked, and the filling warms up well, and you get a wonderful main course that does not require a side dish, maybe just a few vegetables for your taste.
Time: 55 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3 tbsp. finished chopped chicken
- 0.5 tsp black pepper
- 110 gr. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. chicken broth
- 1 can (280 gr.) Canned chicken cream soup
- 1 tbsp. self-rising flour
- 1 tbsp. yogurt or kefir (shake)
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Put the chicken in a 2 liter form. Combine the broth and soup in a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil. Pour the chicken stock with the stock. In a separate bowl, mix the flour with black pepper. Add melted butter and yogurt.
- Put the dough into the mold and smooth the surface; do not mix. Bake until the crust is lightly browned and the filling under it warms up, 45 minutes.